Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sweet Suite!

I missed a day... so sue me.  =D

Point to Ponder:  I am beyond too tired to come up with one... Words of Wisdom from a Good Friend: "You can sleep when you're dead!" I feel like I've been living this statement to the fullest and I doubt it will change much in Orlando! 

Friday- I'm pulling the number four exception card... spending one last awesome evening with amazing friends takes priority over blogging.  Friday was CrAzY busy.  I left most of my packing until Friday morning...oops (I will try NOT to do this in the future).  Then I drove to Kville...good people...good times...GREAT memories.

Saturday - Woke up...said a few important cya laters... drove to Cape Girardeau, MO.  I am so tired.  My suite is awesome.  They put chocolates on my pillow! Oh the simply joys in life! 

Maybe I'll add to this tomorrow.  Good night world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment