Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Year. New Places. New Blog.

My mission to steal Mickey's heart starts Saturday at sunrise...or when I wake up and leave.

I will be headed to the Sunshine state to live for the next few months. I'm really excited about the Florida Orange Juice.  Do they have palm trees in Florida?  If they do I want one...or two...or ten!!!

I will miss some things about Iowa...I'll come up with those later.  Seeing as I'm still here, it's a bit tricky to figure out what I miss.

I am beyond excited to meet new people and be besties with Cinderella.  I hope we go to tea parties together.  I'm semi-nervous that my new roomie and I will have an all out brawl for Mickey's heart.

On a serious note, I am currently packing which is hard to do! I have never packed up my life for 4 months...okay lie, I have never packed up my life for 4 months in ONE vehicle.  I also mapped a driving route which most likely means I will spend a few hours here and there in places I didn't intentionally plan to go... but I'm excited for those places too!!!

Random side-note...
Number One: I hate writing so someone better read this!
Number Two: I'm bad at spelling/I don't proofread so bare with me!
Number Three: I'll try and write daily but... let's face it if Cinderella wants to go to tea or I'm busy working on Mission Possible (stealing Mickey's heart) I won't be able to blog. :p
Number Four: This is like an exception...I can use number four whenever I want for whatever reason.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to meet you Cinderella,

    Love,
    Your Prince Charming.

    P.S: You'll miss your best friend.. and mom... and you'll love the frozen yogurt places.

    ReplyDelete