Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 2

So...it's 10:46 which means I have approximately one hour and fifteen minutes to finish this post before I become a liar.  Here goes it...

I decided I was going to incorporate some profound question or quote at the beginning of my daily blog.  That way even if you get nothing out of reading about my life maybe you'll learn something about yours.

Point to ponder: Without a purpose, life is motion without meaning, activity without direction, and events without reason.  What drives your life?  Maybe the better question is...what would your friends and family say is the driving force in your life?  What do you want it to be? It is never too late to change it! If you want your life to have impact, focus it!

Now for the Wonderful Adventures of Princess Sparkle:

So I had a business meeting with Lars today.  We finalized my route.  Some words of wisdom: women - it is smart to incorporate your father in travel plans...he is usually much more knowledgeable about these sorts of things (well at least in my case)!

Day 1: Friday
I will drive from Mtizzle (Marshalltown, Iowa) to Kvegas (Kirksville, Missouri).  Friday evening, I will most likely get into some random last minute shenanigans with my friends.  I've discovered the most important things in life are not things at all.

Day 2: Saturday
I'll wake up and gather myself together just in time to drive 7hrs and 33mins (which will probably be closer to 7hrs...but don't tell Lars that).  I will be driving from Kirksville, MO to Olive Branch, Mississippi.  I'm considering throwing a hotel PaRtY that evening!!! Okay... in actuality I'll probably pass out as soon as I lay down.

Day 3: Sunday
Sunday...the day of rest...or the day I drive 8hrs and 40mins.   I'll be driving from Olive Brand, MS to Valdosta, GA.  Lars informed me that Valdosta is the onion capital of the world (I haven't formally researched this... so he may have been lying to me).  Garlic keeps away vampires so what does onion keep away!?

Day 4: Monday
My shortest day of travel...only 3hrs and 14mins from Valdosta, GA to Orlando, FL! I'm planning on waking up super duper early so I can spend the whole day staring into the big blue ocean!  (I realize there isn't an ocean in Orlando...so I'm going to have to figure that out...Seriously though it can't be that hard to locate an ocean!)


Random Side-note:
Number Four: I had to take a phone call mid-blog... so that falls under this category =D

No comments:

Post a Comment