Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Last Full Day in Mtizzle for A LONG TIME :/

Point to Ponder:  The Swine Flu is not the only thing you can catch.  Turns out you are just as likely to catch someone's bad mood!  Emotions are contagious.  That's the bad news...but there is also good news!  Positive emotions are just as contagious.  You are NOT a creation of your culture but rather you are creating it everyday through your thoughts, beliefs, and actions.  The energy you share with others, whether it's positive or negative, really matters.  You can be a germ and attack another's immune system or you can act like a doe of Vitamin C and strengthen it.  Remember: you are forever contagious and you and your emotions impact the world around you.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was my last 24 hour day in Marshalltown... eek!  I wish I could say I was super productive and got all kinds of stuff accomplished but that would be lying.

I did take my car into the shop today.  It thankful started squeaking annoyingly yesterday.  Apparently the blower was messed up.  I don't know cars so that is all the knowledge I have about that!  Just think how awful that would've been if it were to squeak all the way to Orlando.  I probably would've drive off a cliff.

This brings me to my next thought.  I had a dream last night that I was driving 90 mph and couldn't stop.  A car was headed straight for me so I swerved...next thing I knew I wasn't swerving off the road but driving off a cliff.  I woke up and swear my heart was beating outside my chest.  Please pray for me that this was NOT foreshadowing for my impending doom.

I also packed quite a bit today.  It is all in the living room.  I wish it would pack itself into the car.  It's been a few hours and it hasn't moved.  This leads me to believe I will have to do it myself.  Fail.

The highlight of my day was going to ice cream at DQ with creigh creigh...just like old times!  I loved every second of it minus the see you later part (I'm a firm believer in NOT saying goodbye!).  I said most of my "see you laters" to my friends when they went back to college, so today wasn't nearly as bad as it could've been.  Saying peace to Barb and Lars may be a bit of a struggle.  :/

Launch time scheduled for Friday, January 28th at... "sometime in the afternoon".

No comments:

Post a Comment